- We conduct both Online Aptitude tests as well as Offline (Paper-Pencil) tests. Aptitude tests assess a range of mental abilities that you use almost every day. These tests are designed to see how you would cope to different subjects, to identify your abilities, aptitude, interest, personality, achievement and motivation; and thus helps in selecting the correct career path. 2. This test measures your aptitudes and abilities in numerical ability, mechanical ability, reasoning ability, spatial ability, verbal ability and so forth. This is followed by a detailed counseling session.
Report & Career Counselling
- Taking the results into account, we chart a profile that is representative of the student’s aptitudes, interests, and personality.
The report consists of a tabular representation of the student’s standing on the aptitudes, an explanation of the student’s performance, as well as recommendations and suggestions relating to suitable career options. Such as after 10th-Science, Commerce or Humanities? In engineering should you consider IT or Mechanical? Pursue CA or Law after 12th?
- The report will be accompanied by a personal counseling session with our consultant psychologist.
What after an Aptitude Test?
- We score, analyse, and interpret the tests to determine your profile. Armed with all this information
of your strengths and weaknesses, your hopes and aspirations will also be discussed; and you will be guided on practical ways to continue developing your strengths and work on your weaknesses.
- On completion of aptitude assessment, you will be given a detailed career guidance report and a description of careers, which are matching to your aptitude abilities, personality profile.
- A one-to-one counselling and guidance session adapted to your individual needs will be provided. The counselling and guidance sessions must be accompanied by a parent. In the case of online assessment a Skype Counselling will be provided.
The psychometric assessments used at Mindscape are standardised, reliable and validated tests used for career guidance and career counselling.
Benefits to taking an aptitude test to advance your career
Keeps You Informed Of Your Aptitude Results
An aptitude test is an important part of the screening process for potential employers and you do not want it to be a surprise when you take a test for a job opening. With regular aptitude tests, it is easy to recognise your strengths and weaknesses.
Determine Your Standing In Your Industry
If a potential employer asks you whether you would be considered an expert in your field, do you really know the answer? This answer is best provided by an aptitude test and you can thus provide the hiring manager a precise response.
What To Work On
One of the more obvious benefits of an aptitude test is that it shows you what areas of your educational background and experience you need to work on to get ahead in your career.
Why Is My Career Stagnant?
If it seems like years since you have had any positive movement in your career, then it may not be your employer’s fault. An aptitude test will tell you if you are the reason your career is not moving forward and what you need to do to change it.
Guides Your Training Decisions
When you know the results of your regular aptitude test, then you can determine which kinds of industry-specific training courses are worth the investment of time and money it will take to complete them.
Ask For A Raise
An aptitude test can show you whether or not you are a valued commodity in your industry and turn that value into a higher salary. You should consider taking an aptitude test before you ask for an increment at work.
Your company may be passing you by for promotion because you do not show the necessary level of competence for your field. To improve that, you can use the results from an aptitude test to improve your competence and get that promotion.
Check Out Your Options
You have been working in your field for years, but you often feel like you were meant to do something else. An aptitude test will show you what other areas you are strong in and what kind of career decisions you should be making.
Instead of wondering what else you could be qualified for, you may have made the decision to change careers and now you need guidance. An aptitude test can show you what other careers you should consider, or it can show you what you need to work on in order to achieve the career you want.
Discover Your Inner Talents
You may have inner talents that could help enhance your career path and you are simply not aware of them. An aptitude test will uncover your hidden abilities, help you to enhance them, and put your aptitude test results into action, to get your career going in the right direction.
So students… Doctor or Journalist? Try a quick CAREER APTITUDE TEST to find a career that matches your interests and personality. This career aptitude test will not determine what career is right for you, but what careers match your aptitudes. Career aptitude tests can be useful when you want to confirm science, commerce or humanities after 10th or whether to pursue a career in chartered accountancy or law after 12th.